The VOCIS partnership is proud to present its tools. Why take a look?
- Find tools to develop your Inner Self and reduce stress in your professional and private life.
- Explore materials and training modules for coaching or teaching activities.
- Get hints about how to start and successfully run a peer coaching process.
- Learn about training of the Inner Self in initial and continuous vocational education and training.
- Network with experts to exchange ideas and experience.
Materials are available in English, French, German, Italian and Croatian.
You missed the workshops and would like to get the material of the final event “Stressed out? Self-regulation tools for individuals and organisation? Here they come:
VOCIS aims at increasing competences and skills for self-regulation of professionals or students and to implement coaching for self-regulation in order for them to achieve a better coping with increasing professional constraints and a higher efficiency at work. VOCIS is thus a contribution to raise the quality and the labour market relevance of vocational education as well as the capacity for sustainable adaptability of European organizations.
The VOCIS project has developed a set of high quality instruments for the Vocational Education and Training of self-regulation skills to be used by VET teachers and trainers, coaches, professionals in both continuous and initial vocational education and training.
The virtual classroom keeps material ready for individuals – professionals or students – starting with the diagnostic toolkit followed by exercises showing ways how to develop self-regulation competences.